Updates on our response to COVID-19
First and foremost we want to THANK YOU for supporting our small business. Dedicated customers as yourselves is what keeps us working around the clock to make sure we deliver the products and service you’ve come to expect.
To help keep little ones at home busy and ensure no delays in your decor needs, we have created a brand new extended collection of Digital Printables you can print and assemble at home.
We are living in very difficult times and there are many unknowns. Rest assured everyone at modernEID and our warehouse teams are working to the best of our abilities to continue offering you the best in service while protecting employees and the public health.
While we will continue to follow guidelines from the CDC, local governments, and health agencies we want you to be updated on our status:
- All decor items currently in stock are available for purchase and will be shipped out by our warehouse team.
- Although at a more limited capacity, we are still working and operating to answer questions and maintain uninterrupted customer service for our customers.
- Fulfillment teams are working at a reduced capacity, so fulfillment may take longer than you've experienced before.
- Measures are being taken to keep our fulfillment teams and you safe. Our warehouse and fulfillment teams are staggering shifts & maintaining a 6-foot distance between each shipping station.
- We have seen EXTENSIVE delays in economy shipments to Canada with packages being held up extended periods of time with no updates. We HIGHLY recommend using FedEx for deliveries to Canada.
- USPS and FedEx domestic services have not been officially impacted, but we have seen some delays with carriers (especially USPS). The international economy service along with FedEx intl services are experiencing delivery delays and some countries are no longer accepting international packages.
- All items from our Home Collection are fulfilled by a separate warehouse, and due to reduced capacity you may experience some delays in fulfillment.
Please do reach out if you have any questions and we will continue to update this page with new information as it develops.
Wishing you the best in health, and want thank you for your continued support. We hope we will all be celebrating together again soon!